NEW – Our Kindergarten is adding Jr. Kindergarten (JK) to our wonderful Kindergarten Program. Kiddos must turn 4 before May 1, 2023 to be eligible to enroll and will have to pay tuition for the year. Both Jr. and Sr. Kindergarteners will attend class together with the JK’s having age appropriate learner expectations and additional support as needed. We have limited JK spaces, however, feel free to “pass the word” if you know of anyone who has a kiddo that is ready for a bit more of a challenge but not yet old enough to attend Kindergarten.
REGISTRATION & OPEN HOUSE NIGHT
Glamorgan Community Kindergarten’s will open the classroom for parents to see and visit with the teachers on Registration Night. We have a first come / first served policy so a priority number will be handed to you upon arrival. Then you can register when you are ready that evening. These registrations will have priority over the online registrations.
Tuesday, January 24, 2023 from 6:30 – 8 pm
Glamorgan Church, 4715 – 45 Street SW
NEW – ONLINE REGISTRATION
Online Registration for the 2023-2024 school year will open at 9am on Wednesday, January 25, 2023.
Please note that online registrations will be added to the first come / first served list after the parents who have registered at the Open House / Registration Night.
To register, please email the following to GCKindergarten1959@gmail.com:
- Completed, signed and dated Registration Form
- Copy of the child’s Birth Certificate (the Birth Certificate will be verified at the June New Children’s Visit)
- Registration fee: $50 (non-refundable)
- Project fee: $200
- Fees can be paid by cash, cheque(s) or e-Transfer to Glamorgan Community Kindergarten Society
- $250 at time of registration or
- $50 at time of registration and $200 as a postdated cheque (September 1)
Any registration forms received before the Open House / Registration Night will be given the next available spot.